Shipping costs 8 Euro for parcel shops and 8 Euro for home delivery.
Your expected delivery date is in your email with the order confirmation. Please wait until this date before contacting us.
You can get the latest updates on your order by clicking on the link in your order confirmation email. You can also log in to 'My Account' and click on 'Track my order'.
Your tracking link can give you updated information about the status of your order. If the expected delivery date has been exceeded and you have not received your order, you can always contact our customer service . Then we will help you solve the problem.
Yes, you can follow the package's journey from our warehouse to your collection point or address.
You will receive an email with an order confirmation when the package is on its way. Just click on the link in the email. Then you can see where your package is.
In most cases, customs or import duties are collected when the package reaches the country of its destination. In a few cases, handling fees and customs duties may apply. Any expenses in this connection are paid by the person who receives the package.
MILK Copenhagen has no control over customs and other taxes and we cannot tell you what the costs are as they vary from country to country.
If you want to be sure what the rules for customs, taxes and similar are in your area, contact the local authorities before ordering.
Denmark: 1-3 working days
Europe: 3-5 working days
1. Click on Add to Basket to add the product you would like to buy.
2. When you have put your items in your basket, click on the "basket icon" to see what you have put in the basket. The basket is in the upper right corner. To proceed to your purchase, click Checkout .
3. If you are a new customer you will be asked to insert your address information. If you are an existing MILK Copenhagen customer, the information will often be filled in beforehand.
4. If you want to use a discount code, you must fill in the code at Discount Code .
5. Confirm your name, address, email and phone number - and you can proceed to Shipping . Here you can choose your preferred shipping option – Parcel shops or home delivery.
6. Confirm your shipping and payment method and Place the order.
You will receive an order confirmation from MILK Copenhagen to your email. It is important that you check your "Junk" folder as our order confirmation can sometimes get caught in the spam filter.
You can only use 1 discount code per order.
You enter it in the discount code field when paying.
The discount code cannot be used on already discounted items.
If your payment was rejected – try placing the order again. We cannot withdraw an amount from an order if a payment has been declined. To make sure your order is placed correctly, check the following:
1. Check whether your card details have been inserted correctly.
2. Check if your security code is correct - These are the 3 numbers on the back of your card.
3. You can check on your online bank whether the amount from your order has been reserved on your account.
If your payment is still rejected, please contact your bank - or try another card or MobilePay.
If you still experience problems with payment - please contact customer service .
Return and refund
We want you to be happy with all your MILK Copenhagen clothes. If you are not completely satisfied with an item, you can always return it. You have a 30 day return policy.
The clothing must be returned in a clean, unused condition and still with all tags on the clothing. Of course, all defective items can be returned and refunded. If a returned item is used, damaged, dirty or otherwise not in a condition where it is suitable for resale, it will not be refunded.
Returns cost 8 euro if you use our enclosed return labels and exchanges are free.
We need all order details to process your return order. When you have completed the enclosed return slip, put it in the package.
Yes, you can and it's free. Remember to note on the enclosed return slip which size and, if applicable, color you want to change to. When we receive the return package, we will send you the new size.
We offer a full refund minus shipping costs of 8 euro up to 30 days after receiving the order.
We do our best to process the return package within 5 working days of receipt. If you have not received the refund within 10 working days, you can always call or write to our customer service here .
We are sorry that you have received a defective item. Please return the item so we can send a new one. Remember to choose 'Complaint' as the reason for your return. Get more information regarding this on our FAQ under Returns and Refunds.
If you have ordered goods from us, you can change your order if we have not yet packed and sent the goods.
If you contact our customer service before 12 noon, then we have the option to change your order. Call +45 53 63 67 50
You can always cancel your order if it still hasn't been packed and shipped. Please contact customer service for assistance in resolving the issue.
Everything goes much easier when you give us as much information about your purchase as possible. When you send an email or call us, it will be of great help if you inform us of:
1. Your order number
2. Name and number of the item
3. Your name and email address
We will help you as soon as we can.
We do not wrap gifts, so your package has the same packaging as a normal order. Fortunately, our packaging is already very nice. If you want, you can always notify the lucky recipient that there is a surprise on the way.
Of course, we would prefer to send you clothes that fit correctly and are in the right size. If you are in doubt about which size to choose, you can always check our size guide.
Click here to find measurements and tips for the right size of women's and children's clothing.
No MILK Copenhagen without cookies.
MILK Copenhagen has no control over these third-party cookies. These are probably analytical cookies and performance cookies or targeting cookies.
Apart from what is described above, MILK Copenhagen will not pass on, sell or rent your personal information to any third party, unless you have agreed to this. If you agree but later change your mind, you can contact us to stop this type of activity.
If a third party acquires all (or essentially) MILK Copenhagen's assets, MILK Copenhagen may however pass on your personal information to this third party in connection with the acquisition. MILK Copenhagen may also disclose your personal information where required by applicable law.
Finally, MILK Copenhagen may also collect anonymous information about visitors to the website in order to collect statistics or for reporting purposes. However, no individual will be able to be identified from the anonymized information collected for these purposes.
If you want to disable cookies, check the settings in your browser.
1. To fulfill purchase and return agreements
2. To comply with applicable legislation
3. Creation of your personal account at MILK Copenhagen
4. Contact you about orders, purchases, orders, competitions, customer service and other relevant topics.
5. Test and improve our systems that provide services
If you have given your express consent to this, we can also use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Sending marketing material such as newsletters, SMS and other electronic/digital channels that you yourself have signed up for
2. Sending surveys to you and thus giving you the opportunity to influence our products and services
We also use your information for analysis in order to provide you with relevant marketing material and information.
We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary for us to perform the above services or as long as the law requires it. Your personal information will then be deleted.
Although MILK Copenhagen takes appropriate technical and organizational precautions to protect the personal information you provide, secure transmission over the Internet can never be 100% guaranteed. Please note that the security of your personal information cannot be guaranteed.
You have the following rights:
1. The right to receive copies of personal information that MILK Copenhagen has acquired about you at any time.
2. The right to ask MILK Copenhagen to update and correct outdated or incorrect personal information free of charge.
3. The right to opt out of any form of marketing communication from MILK Copenhagen, or third parties who, with your consent, have your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, you can write to our customer service. You can contact us here .